Stay at a genuine 1950s Retro Aussie beach shack with mod con’s only 45 minutes drive from Adelaide
One house from the beach, 500m from Cafes & a short drive (2 mins) to one of Australia’s few drive on beaches
Time Stands Still at the Aldinga Beach Reef Retreat
Ideally located in the heart of the Fleurieu Peninsula coastal & wine region of South Australia
Well behaved dogs permitted inside, large & secure rear yard, leash free beach all year round opposite the Retreat
Children of all ages always welcome, porta cot and high chair provided
THE REEF RETREAT OFFERS…
WHAT TO DO DURING YOUR STAY…
- Simply chill out, soak up the retro 50s decor and listen to the surf when it’s up or listen to in-house 50s CD’s
- Play cards or an in-house board game at the kitchen table
- Walk across the road and check out the beach.
- Amble (500m) to the licensed Aldinga Bay Cafe for quality coffee, meals and arguably the best takeaway in Aldinga
- Stroll (500m) to Saltbush Bistro for beachside dining with bay views and quality modern Australian fare including amazing wood oven pizza
- 2 minute drive (1.5km) to the famous drive on beach, perfect for a family outing or to launch a boat
- 3 minute drive (3km) to the Star of Greece Cafe for dining overlooking spectacular Port Willunga beach.
- 10 minute drive (10km) to the historic town of Willungafeaturing the Farmers , Quarry & Artisans Markets and plenty of lovely eateries including Fino Restaurant , Tango Turtle Retro Cafe & 3 Monkeys Fine Foods & La Terre Cafe
- 12 minute drive (15km) to the premier food and wine district of McLaren Vale. 60+ wineries & gourmet eateries abound. Highlights include The Salopian Inn , d’Arrys Verandah , Primo Estate , Penny’s Hill , Hugh Hamilton , Coriole & Woodstock
- Check out the Seaside Tourist Mecca of Victor Harbor
- Visit the state of the art Aldinga Arts Eco Village
- Bushwalking and bird watching in Aldinga Scrub Conservation Park. The native flowers come alive in a spectacular display during autumn
- Head down to the Myponga or Yankalilla Markets
Aldinga Beach is located within the Fleurieu Peninsula only 45kms (45 minute drive) south of Adelaide. Aldinga Beach stretches for over 7kms and is one of the safest and cleanest beaches in Australia. The Reef Retreat is easy to find as it’s located only one house back from the Aldinga Beach Esplanade
Please complete our booking enquiry form below to check availability & ask any questions.
We aim to respond via email within 12 hours.
Please ensure you read the conditions of stay
|OUR LISTINGS ON ACCOMMODATION PORTAL WEBSITES
Take a Break (awarded SAs Best Beach Holiday Accommodation 2016)
Self Catering Directory – UK
The South Australian Tourism Directory
Stayz Accommodation in Aldinga Beach