Conditions of Stay at the Aldinga Beach Reef Retreat
4 Gordon St, Aldinga Beach 5073, South Australia
- All bookings are accepted in good faith
- Payment of a deposit confirms acceptance of these Conditions of Stay for thebooking duration.
- All bookings must provide the full name, residential street address and phone contact number of the person responsible for the booking who must be 18 years of age or older.2. DEPOSIT:
- A deposit is payable within 5 calendar days from the date of the reservation request. If the deposit is not received within 5 days, the reservation will lapse.
- At the time of deposit being paid, the tenant shall acknowledge receipt of these Conditions of Stay and be bound by them.
- The deposit shall be $100, or 20% of the rental for the property, whichever is the higher amount.3. BALANCE OF RENTAL:
- The balance of the rental for the accommodation is to be paid not less than 14 days prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
- If the balance is not paid 14 days prior to the commencement of the tenancy, the booking will lapse and the deposit will be forfeited.4. METHOD OF PAYMENT:
- Direct Bank Deposit is preferred
- Cheques or money orders via arrangement(Funds must clear within 14 days of arrival)
- Credit card payments can be made subject to availability via Paypal (http://www.paypal.com).
*** A 5% surcharge applies to all Paypal transactions to cover fees.5. CANCELLATION:
- If a cancellation is made prior to the commencement of the booking, all monies paid by the tenant in respect of the booking less an administration fee of $25 will be refunded IF THE PROPERTY IS RE-LET FOR THE SAME PERIOD.
- NO money will be refunded if the property is NOT re-let for the same period OR a tenant is asked to leave the property due to unacceptable behaviour
6. SECURITY BOND:
- A security bond of at least $200 to cover costs for any breakages, repairs and/or extra cleaning is required via direct bank deposit in addition to all accommodation charges.
- The security bond will be returned within 7 calendar days of departure into a tenant nominated bank account, less any cleaning or repair costs.
- If repair and/or cleaning costs exceed the bond amount, the tenant will be liable for all costs incurred.7. OCCUPANCY:
- The tenant acknowledges that The Aldinga Beach Reef Retreat is for private holiday use and NOT for parties, receptions or commercial purposes (including photography shoots) unless consent has been given.
- The tenant shall not permit more persons to reside in the property other than the number of persons booked on the date of reservation.
- The tenant shall not permit a tent, annexe, caravan or other temporary accommodation at the property during the tenancy.8. CATS & DOGS:
- All cats & dogs staying at The Aldinga Beach Reef Retreat must be up to date with all vaccinations, worming & flea treatments.
- All pet waste must be collected, bagged and placed in the outside domestic waste bin prior to departure.
- Cats & dogs must have access to fresh water and shade at all times.
- It is essential that at all times dog owners abide by all pertinent lawsregarding dog control.
- Dogs with barking problems are not welcome at The Aldinga Beach Reef Retreat and any complaints from neighbours may result in being asked to leave9. KEYS:
- Tenants may enter the property after 2:00pm on the day the stay commences and must vacate the property before 12:00pm on the day the stay ends unless other arrangements have been agreed.
- Information on where to find the keys for the Retreat will be provided within 7 days prior to arrival subject to receiving full payment
- If keys are lost or misplaced by the tenant, a $75 call-out fee for after hours attendance and for key replacement is payable. Unforseen circumstances after hours may require a locksmith at the tenant’s expense.
10. TENANTS’ OBLIGATIONS:
The Aldinga Beach Reef Retreat is a privately owned property offering all furnishings, beds, kitchen utensils and cleaning equipment.
The tenancy is conditional upon the tenant:
- Providing general security in and around the property duringoccupancy.
- Notifying of all breakages, damage, failure of electrical or plumbing equipment as soon as practicable. The cost of rectifying any such losses caused by the tenant may be charged accordingly (see “6. Security Bond”).
- Normal volumes of domestic waste may be left at the property in the provided bins. Bins to be left on the footpath for Council collection as instructed.
- Securely locking the property at the time of departure and returning the keys as instructed.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the dwelling. Cigarette butts to be collected and placed in the outside bin on departure
- Due consideration must be given to surrounding residents at all times in relation to noise.
- Leaving the property in the same state it was on arrival including
- Wash all dishes properly and return to cupboards
- If used, leave BBQ in same condition found
- Leave all fixtures and fittings in the same locations they werein on arrival
- Cigarette butts & all dog waste (poop & bones etc) to becollected & placed in outside domestic waste bin
- Normal volumes of domestic waste may be left at the property in outside bins
- Outside bins to be left on footpath adjacent to driveway for Council collection if departing on a Sunday